The changes in perishables, foods, and medical supplies logistics markets are rapid, and they demand innovative cold chain logistics solutions. Based on its experience accumulated since 1986 by transporting perishables for the US forces in Korea, Sunjin has established exclusive teams and infrastructures, such as refrigerated containers and vehicles, and has nurtured the cold chain logistics service as its core business. Sunjin now offers a total cold chain logistics—import and export, transportation, quarantine, storage, and delivery—to international food distributors, domestic convenience stores, supermarket franchises, and major pharmacists and medical device manufacturers.
- Consultation for import and export and quarantine of FTA-related perishables and medical supplies.
- A total international transportation service (quarantine, storage, packing, delivery).
- Exclusive containers and warehouses and assistance of exclusive teams.
- GDP-based SOP for transportation.
- Temperature monitoring through thermographs.
- Assign new aquipment based on Collaboration with airports, ports, airlines, and shipping companies.